TITLE: Parts Delivery Driver
REPORTS TO: Parts Manager
Delivery of parts to our customers on assigned routes. Pickup of customer parts or cores forreturn. Maintain vehicles as needed for repairs, safety, and cleanliness.
- Pull customer orders
- Load and unload delivery truck
- Deliver parts to customers locations
- Be pleasant and cordial towards customers
- Be respectful to others while driving
- Pickup customer’s parts and core returns
- Check fluid levels daily prior to start up. Top as needed
- Keep vehicle clean inside and out
- Schedule vehicle maintenance on regular basis
- Maintain and operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Put away freight as requested
- Other various projects as assigned by manager
High school diploma or equivalent. Class 3 driver’s license. Safe driving record. Professional personal appearance. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Attention to detail on paperwork. Legible handwriting. Able to lift at least 50 pounds. Forklift certified.
Driver is expected to handle heavy packages and operate a forklift. He/she will drive a company vehicle, work with customers, work with shipper/receiver and warehouse persons. Will wear a company uniform. Will be exposed to dust, noise, exhaust fumes and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.